Sunday, November 16, 2008

SOCCER CHAMPIONS















Wow - what a weekend!! Taylor's soccer team, The Wildcats, played in the Henderson Cup and after 5 tough games WE WON! It has been an amazing season with The Wildcats. We went 8 -1 for the season with Taylor being the scoring machine. It has been so fun to watch Taylor become an awesome soccer player this year. She gets all of her talent from me (LOL). She definitely gets her speed and determination for the game from her Dad. We are so proud of her. Way to go Taylor.

We have another future soccer star in the making, Carley. This was her first year playing with the Lipsticks....Carley picked the name herself. I volunteered to coach not quite knowing what to expect but it was a really good experience. The Lipsticks went 8-1 as well. Carley scored her share of goals and always did a victory cheer afterwards. That she did get from me.


I don't know what I will do in a couple of years with all three of them playing!


6 comments:

Kellie and Stephen said...

Awesome job you little soccer girls! I'm sure Chloe is going to be a little tornado on the field herself soon enough. I still luv the Lipsticks name :)

Unknown said...

So excitting Toni!! Tell Taylor Congrats! and You will have to multiply yourself by 3 so you can be at ever game and practice!! lol

annilee said...

Cute soccer pics! And I love the family pic! Nice job Toni Jo!

About Me said...

Congrats TAY and Carly!! And what a nice way to start your coaching debut with a winning record!

Vicki said...

Congratulations Taylor!! I have great memories of those fields. We actually miss them since we play on gravel here. I won't be letting Jayley see this post:) it will make her too sad. I don't want to deal with the pouting aka teenage hormones.

Kellie and Stephen said...

what an awesome little soccer family you Garza's are! i'm sure Chloe is not going to dissappoint -she's definetly got the enery to run around a soccer field and score goals. I still luv the lipsticks name!!