Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE








SOOOO....after days of waiting I finally went to the Twilight movie. I now have to re-read the first book to fill in the blanks and to remember who was who. My good friend Annilee (AJ) organized this great girls night out and bought us all black T-Shirts to decorate in the Twilight theme. As you can see we are a creative bunch! We took Char along for a special Birthday Celebration and a date with Edward. I really liked the movie. It was interesting to see the individuals who played the characters because they were not what I had imagined from reading the book. I really liked the movie and can't wait until the next one comes out.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for The movie! I am so glad I went to see it again! I cant get enough of edward! =)

Kellie and Stephen said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun - I especially like Char's t-shirt! She deserves a date night out with Edward.

Kiley said...

That is great! I love the shirts.

Camille said...

Love the T-shirts! You guys look so cute! Mine said "cold hands make me hot!" hee hee