Sunday, October 11, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL





School started the last week in August (I KNOW...THAT WAS 6 WEEKS AGO!). Taylor is now in 5th grade aT Bass Elementary. This year is special because her cousin, Payton, is at her school and in her class. I went to school with a couple of my cousins and it is so fun to be together to share those experiences.

Carley in now in Kindergarten at Challenger. I am amazed at how smart she really is. Something has clicked over the past month that I really had not notices before. She is doing her homework with little assistance from me. She is a reading machine.

Chloe also started the Challenger pre-school program. She is learning all of the letters and their sounds. I think she enjoys it for the most part but really struggles some mornings when I have to leave her.

No comments: