Monday, June 29, 2009

I survivied Ragnar!

I survived........




The Wasatch Back 188 mile relay. There were 12 of us on a team and we each ran 3 different legs. It took us a little over 31 hours to run the entire race. It was so fun and challenging. My friend Karrie Sue and my little bro Kade also ran on my team. We drug Chris, Shawna and Annilee along to drive the van and provide us water and snacks while we ran. They got a good workout too. My mom and Karries mom make us snack lunches and a fabulous BBQ dinner when it was all over.

We had so much fun we signed up to do it again in October.....in VEGAS!!


3 comments:

About Me said...

Congrats! That is so awesome, where in Vegas do you race too?

Nicci Pucci said...

YOU GO GIIRRRRLLLLL!

Unknown said...

congrats! i am so proud of you! i could never do it!