Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I NEED A GIRLS TRIP
















A couple of my friends go to Florida every year for a little girls trip. This year I decided to join them. It was filled with lots of sun at the beach, relaxing, chatting and watching the sunset into the ocean every night. I went with Shawna, Karrie, Annilee and Nikki. Karrie made arrangements for us to stay at a beach house she use to own in Clearwater Beach. It is a little island off of Florida and we were surrounded by water. Despite Annilees attempt to get us all to wear 80 SPF, we all got a little fried. The water was clear, warm and beautiful. Annilee and I promised our kids that we would bring them home some sea shells so as we were hunting we found that most of them were occupied. (with what we don't know). Some of them had squiggly eyes, others were just plain slimy and one was a pinchy little crab. Karrie didn't appreciate that we were killing all of the sea critters so she put her foot down and told us no more! We had a great time and really enjoyed each others company. I can't wait until next year. I wouldn't miss it again. 5/14/09 - 5/18/09

1 comment:

Sydney said...

hey I found you! look like tons of fun with the girls!