Friday, February 6, 2009

Another one bites the dust


Most of you know my very traumatic experience with my phone and the elevator shaft. If you don't here is a recap....We were on our way to Park City and we were running a little bit late and couldn't find a parking spot at the airport. I drop Shawna and Annilee off and told them to go ahead and check in and I would catch up with them. Immediately after dropping them off I found a spot, so I parked, grabbed my suitcase and ran to the elevator. I grabbed my phone to call Shawna to find out where they were and oops it slipped right out of my hands down a one inch hole just as the elevator doors closed. I was going down and for some reason thought my phone would be there when I got down. To make a long story short it was not. I had to go on vacation with out it but when I returned I picked it up at the lost and found in a baggy! This was in September.


So last week I was outside playing with the kids and my phone rang. I answered it and talked for a couple of minutes then placed in on top of the hood of my car. A couple of hours later I realized it was pretty quiet so I called myself and it went straight to voicemail. I knew exactly what had happened. I had ran one quick errand in between all of this and it was lying in the road. So I jump in the car and retraced my path. I found it about 1 mile from home. It had been ran over several times.


I hope three is a charm because Chris is going to kill me if I ruin another one.

No comments: