Saturday, January 24, 2009

CRAZY GIRLS














We went skiing again this past weekend. I have tried off and on to learn to snowboard but I just can't pick it up. After 20 years I decided to try skiing again and it was actually really fun. Taylor, Carley and Payton all went to ski school for most of the day but I got them out early to come and hang out with Chris and I. Carley, was going so fast down the hill that I thought I was going to have a panic attack. She LOVED it and wanted to go again and again. She thought it was more fun to go with Chris because he let her go fast. Taylor is a pro by now and spends most of her time on Giant Steps. Payton is also learning how to snowboard and after only a couple of times is doing pretty good. Needless to say at the end of the day we purchased helmets for both of the girls. GEEZ....little kids have no fear!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOw fun! but looks cold! The girls are getting so big..I miss them! have you put chloe in the lessons yet?